Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My First Costa Rican Adventure!

I'm finally writing about my my first adventure!

So, I went to Costa Rica for a week in December and I was able to get a pretty good feel of the area and the people I will be working with. Let me just tell you I LOVE it! I can't wait to go back on January 15!!! Here are a a few picture from the trip!

These are pictures of the house I stayed in while I was there. Great family! 

This is their pool table where I lost miserably...

To the outdoors!

Beautiful backyard!


Here starts the Montessori pictures (Red and blue rods with tickets)


One of the play grounds! Look how pretty and GREEN!!!

I FOUND A VIETNAMESE RESTAURANT!!

Ardiana and me! LOVE this girl!

The thousand bead chain outside!! The green grass made it look so beautiful I couldn't help but take pictures!







This is a big work and it takes a long time. This presentation is at the end of the training so everyone works together to try and get it done quickly (both in the US and CR)!

Ardiana took me to the beach for my last evening there! it was absolutely beautiful!



I really enjoyed everything about being there that week! The people, the food, and the country is just absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to go back!

1 comment: